Hello form Arkansas

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TheDirector

Hi,

I am A.J. and I live in the Vilonia, Arkansas area. I started turning pens a couple months ago and signed up at IAP earlier this month. I have given a few pens away as door prizes at conferences and fundraisers. So far I have not tried to sell any, just enjoy making them and seeing the joy on those that receive them. I have seen some outstanding craftsmanship on this site and look forward to seeing more.

A.J.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gary Beasley

Welcome from a former Arkie. My mother grew up in Vilonia and is buried in the cemetary there in the middle of the tornado track. The town has a special place in my heart even though I never lived there.

Csteck00

Welcome from NWA. I am outside of Fayetteville and would love to see your work. The good folks here are full of great ideas and great pen Turing skills.

Best of luck with your craft
Chris

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
Hi A.J. Glad to see that you are getting into the addiction! Contact me sometime and come by my shop and we can trade tips. My shop is in Conway even though I live in Greenbrier now. We also have a Central Arkansas Chapter of the IAP. Our next meeting is in North Little Rock in March. If you are interested in attending I can share info.

Welcome from the southeast corner of Arkansas......hope to see you in LR @ our Central AR meeting! Have you been to forums & looked at the Central Arkansas posts?

Top Bottom