hello fellow wood nuts!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jimmyjames

Hi guys, thought I would introduce myself, my name is Jim and I'm mainly a flat worker but have gotten the wood milling bug and have been milling logs more than wood working, I'm crazy addicted to crazy wood, I'm currently building my own sawmill so I can mill my own large logs. Hopefully I can supply some of you with some cool lumber!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Hi guys, thought I would introduce myself, my name is Jim and I'm mainly a flat worker but have gotten the wood milling bug and have been milling logs more than wood working, I'm crazy addicted to crazy wood, I'm currently building my own sawmill so I can mill my own large logs. Hopefully I can supply some of you with some cool lumber!

From one fellow wood nut to another, welcome to IAP from the land of the kangaroos...!

If you have some lumber for sale, lets have it, we like plenty of pictures...!

Cheers
George

robutacion

I would post up some photos of some pen blanks for sale but it looks like it costs me $10 to post an add here for $5 worth of pen blanks......

Well, yes and now, you can show as many pics as you want of the wood/blanks you have BUT, if you are mentioning the word (for sale) that is then considered an add and for that, you have 2 option, you can advertise for free but you have a few "though" conditions to comply with or pay the $10.00 and have as much freedom as an add can offer, what you don't do is to advertise a single pack of blanks for sale, you either make up lots of identical packs and take a pic of a few or, with the 10 pics (if I remember correctly) you are allowed on that add, make up to 10 different packs from all different woods, one on each pic and you have an add that can bring you hundreds of dollars for the investment of your time and $10.00, that I reckon is most fair...!

Good luck

Cheers
George

Top Bottom