Hello to Everyone from Houston, TX!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

AndyS

Hi Everyone from Houston,

Complete newbie here.

I took a scroll saw class, then a pen turning class, then a bowl turning class and now I'm lurking here as much as I can and fixin' to buy a Nova DVR XP!

Geez! What happened to me?

I know I'll learn a lot from y'all and I hope to contribute someday as well.

Thanks everyone,

Andy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

plano_harry

Howdy Andy! I had no intention of getting into pen turning - I just tried it for fun - be careful...if you really want to go crazy, join your Houston IAP chapter.

Harry

Ligget

Welcome aboard Andy, I bought a new Nova DVR xp a few years ago and I love it, never let me down and I use it as my main lathe, bit of overkill though as I only turn pens on it!

AndyS

Thank y'all!

And thanks for the heads up about the Greater Houston Area meeting in September.

I'll certainly follow that thread and hope I can make it to meet some of you there.

Cheers,

Andy

Mike Powell

Its nice to see there are alot of "Home Boys" Here. Im originally from Texas City/ Dickinson Area (grew up on holland road where they just build a new outlet mall I hear). Im in the Air Force stationed in Ga at the moment. As much as I was ready to get out of that area, now I cant wait to get back. I should be retired and back home with in the next year. Ill be moving to the League City area some where around Hobbs road. Hoping to meet all of you guys soon.

Top Bottom