Hello, everyone

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BillT

I'm a new member - joined Christmas Day. I'm just getting started, acquiring tools and learning new things. I probably will have a million questions. I usually do. Thanks for making me welcome.
BillT

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tim self

Well Bill, welcome. You're life as you have known it is over. As has been said many times, this is a vortex and there have been many come in to never been seen again. Make sure to leave your significant others a recent pic as they may soon forget what you look like. Do not be surprised if you walk in and the kids ask Mommy who is that strange man!

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Well Bill, welcome. You're life as you have known it is over. As has been said many times, this is a vortex and there have been many come in to never been seen again. Make sure to leave your significant others a recent pic as they may soon forget what you look like. Do not be surprised if you walk in and the kids ask Mommy who is that strange man with wood chips all over him!

Welcome, Bill.

Daniel

Welcome Bill, You have seen the last Christmas tree that you do not try to figure out just how many blanks you can get out of it.

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Bill

Welcome from the Georgia gang! You just missed out first Local Chapter meeting on December 21st.

Our next meeting will be on March 21st at the Woodcraft store. Head over to the Southeast Chapter thread for more information.

Again welcome, and we look forward to meeting you.

Robert

Top Bottom