Hello to every one Joining IPA !We love Pens!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Thank you!Glad to be part of the Association.
I'm new to the world of pen turning but not to the pens , I have been collecting pens for years mostly vintage pens made by Sheaffer Parker etc...
In 2010 I met Jeff Powell at a Pen show in columbus OH it was a revelation.
I had never seen such amazing pens before.He made pens on its own , we were exhibiting right next to him and we exchanged products I gave him some of our fountain pen cases and he gave me a Music Heart pen.It was his own Blank and his own hardware I couldn't believe it.The pen is still working today and the acrylic has aged very nicely.
Most pens are made with kits ?
I'm looking for pens made by hand including the hardware(clip rings ).Those are a bit rarer than the kit pen made out there.
Me and my wife are jointly designing and manufacturing leather pen cases since 2003.
We hope to participate at wood and acrylic pen turning shows to find pens that we would like to distribute with our products.
I would to find out about some possible pen turners shows , I will take my family to it and browse around and make new friends...and perhaps slowly pick up some equipment and make pens with my two boys.
Cheers,
Sebastien GERARD
Fountain Pen International

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

seamus7227

Welcome to the IAP from Wichita Falls, Tx! I checked out your site and love the product that you custom make! Absolutely beautiful work and made from real leather!

carpblaster

Welcome to a great place, there isnt a question that would not be answered, the library is full of info, and u wont meet a better set of people and dealers on here who are willing to help anyway they can, you can get good kits and handmade blanks, you will never get tired of reading the library
carpblaster

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Sebastien, from Westlake, OH. I frequently visit Oberlin to get on the Kipton Rail Trail. One small point, it's IAP, not IPA. :biggrin:

LarryDNJR

I also met Jeff Powell at that same show. Spent a good while talking to him. Very nice guy. I also met you briefly and purchased one of your large black leather pen binders. Which I still use to this day and need to get another soon. High quality item. Welcome to IAP!

Larry

Thank you!Glad to be part of the Association.
I'm new to the world of pen turning but not to the pens , I have been collecting pens for years mostly vintage pens made by Sheaffer Parker etc...
In 2010 I met Jeff Powell at a Pen show in columbus OH it was a revelation.
I had never seen such amazing pens before.He made pens on its own , we were exhibiting right next to him and we exchanged products I gave him some of our fountain pen cases and he gave me a Music Heart pen.It was his own Blank and his own hardware I couldn't believe it.The pen is still working today and the acrylic has aged very nicely.
Most pens are made with kits ?
I'm looking for pens made by hand including the hardware(clip rings ).Those are a bit rarer than the kit pen made out there.
Me and my wife are jointly designing and manufacturing leather pen cases since 2003.
We hope to participate at wood and acrylic pen turning shows to find pens that we would like to distribute with our products.
I would to find out about some possible pen turners shows , I will take my family to it and browse around and make new friends...and perhaps slowly pick up some equipment and make pens with my two boys.
Cheers,
Sebastien GERARD
Fountain Pen International

Top Bottom