Hello from Country Victoria, Australia

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JP1337

G'day folks.

Well, I've lurked these parts for a while, I signed up for membership and I even made a couple small posts, so I figured it was about time I introduced myself!

I'm Jeff, many know me as 'JP'

I'm from a small country town in Victoria, Australia.

I've been a pen collector for many years, but only just started wood turning recently so I'm pretty excited to be journeying from buying pens to making them!

Always happy to have a chat, so feel free to say g'day!

JP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

liljohn1368

G,day JP. Welcome from Mississippi, My name is JP so you can call me JP. If you have any questions feel free to ask. We have a contest that we do for the new comers. Just intro deuce yourself is all you have to do. Another is the soyp. You have to make your first and post the pictures on here. That's about it other than.
WELCOME ABOURD

Last edited:

robutacion

G'day Jeff,

Welcome to the IAP family from Mt. Compass in SA-Australia.

Funny that you said that you "were" a pen collector but that, you will making the pens from now on, what I'm trying to say is that, we all have been "pen collectors" pretty much since the day we started to turn pens, it seems that most of what we make stays with us and after a few years doing that, we all have a fair size collection, sort of speak...!:wink::biggrin:

Best of luck,

Cheers
George

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Welcome from Texas, JP.

Like the other JP said, be sure to post some pen photos in the Show Off Your Pens forum within the next 60 days. You can only win once, but you can get into 2 or 3 of the monthly drawings as long as the pens are posted within 60 days of the day you joined IAP.

Top Bottom