Hello from Columbia, SC

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hello fellow pen turners,

My name is John Gawronski and I am a watchmaker. My wife Cyndi & I live and work in Columbia, SC. I own Wristwatch Doc and my wife works for the state of SC. I enjoy fishing, knifemaking, penturning and woodworking. When I am not at my watch shop with my crew, I am at my wood shop making a variety of things. It gives me piece of mind and it is a great way to relax. I look forward to sharing ideas and techniques with other penturners. Contact me if you are in the Columbia, SC area anytime.

Thanks, John Gawronski

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Welcome to the IAP.

Watchmaker. Now that is intriguing. Do you have a web site or do you have photos of your work??? Not sure if you know but watch part pens are all the rage these days in the pen turning world. People take apart mechanical watches and bend the parts around a tube and cast in clear resin. There are some that are really well done. You can do a search here to see some of these if you have not already. Over time I tried answering a few questions regarding watches but now we have a true watch maker so the nswers will be more direct and correct. :)

Hope to get to see some of your work and hope you stick around and jump in on the fun. Good luck.

Hello,
Thank you for welcoming me to IAP. I hope to share ideas and techniques with everyone. If you are ever in Columbia, SC, please contact me, we will do lunch or something and I can show my shop to penturners who really know what they are doing.

Thanks, John Gawronski.

Hello,
Thank you for welcoming me to IAP. I hope to share ideas and techniques with everyone. If you are ever in Columbia, SC, please contact me, we will do lunch or something and I can show my shop to penturners who really know what they are doing.

Thanks, John Gawronski.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Welcome from Texas, John.

There's a contest for new members going on right now where you can have a chance to win a pile of really nice blanks just for answering 3 simple questions. Check out this thread and submit your entry. You never know.....

Mr. Anonymous Game #33 @ 19/8/2016 - FOR NEW MEMBERS, ONLY...!

Also be sure to post a photo of one of your pens in the Show Off Your Pens forum for a chance to win a drawing for a gift certificate from Exotic Blanks.

And, there is still time to enter some of the Mind Bender contests in our Summer Extravaganza that will be ending soon. Click on the Mind Bender link on the Home page.

Top Bottom