Hello from Charlotte, NC

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

1stRaymond

Hello, everyone.

I am Raymond Thomas and I have been turning pens since 2003. I also do small woodworking projects for my family and friends. I enjoy turning pens and taking my time to make them to the best of my ability. I enjoy using wood more than acrylics when I craft pens.

I am a retired US Army NCO and am currently working in my second calling with Robert Bosch Tools Corp as a Finished Goods Planner. Between now and when I retire from working for a living, I want to learn and experience as much as I can in the world of woodworking.

I look forward to looking, learning and sharing with all on the website!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

reiddog1

Welcome Raymond. The site is a wealth of information and the folks here are just great. Looking forward to checking out some of your work. Thank you for your service also.

Dave Reid

warreng8170

Hey Raymond. I'm up in the Lake Norman (Denver) area. Yorkie is only a few minutes away from me. He and I get together everyonce and a while. juteck is supposed to be close too, but we haven't had a chance to meet up yet. If you ever want to come up for some turning and conversation, shoot me a message.

Kretzky

Hi Raymond, & welcome from BC, hope you find lots of new information on here, I'm pretty sure you will
David

juteck

Welcome Raymond! Glad to have another local as part of this group!

Hey Raymond. I'm up in the Lake Norman (Denver) area. Yorkie is only a few minutes away from me. He and I get together everyonce and a while. juteck is supposed to be close too, but we haven't had a chance to meet up yet. If you ever want to come up for some turning and conversation, shoot me a message.

Warren - I need to take you up on this offer as well -- I'm finally in a bit of a slow down period between kids' ballgames and activities, so this serves as a good reminder for me too!

yorkie

Wow! Another pen turner in Charlotte. Awesome!

PM me if you feel like it and let's get together and maybe do some trades or just learn from each other. Maybe me, you, Warren and Juteck can get together at my workshop, I'll provide pizza and beer and we spend a few hours trading wood, and a few laughs, swapping stories and doing some turning.

Sound good?

juteck

Sounds good to me!

yorkie said:
Wow! Another pen turner in Charlotte. Awesome!

PM me if you feel like it and let's get together and maybe do some trades or just learn from each other. Maybe me, you, Warren and Juteck can get together at my workshop, I'll provide pizza and beer and we spend a few hours trading wood, and a few laughs, swapping stories and doing some turning.

Sound good?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Top Bottom