Hello from Central Ohio

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Good Day Folks!

I was born and raised in SE Wisconsin, and moved to Central Ohio about 15 years ago. Married, and have twin boys, a daughter, and a Grandson

I have a lot of hobbies, has I like to learn new things, and I try to incorporate the different hobbies in with each other.

My hobbies include, woodworking, scroll sawing, woodturning, model railroading, creating dioramas, building model kits, slot cars, geocaching, and going trackside to watch and take pictures of real trains, I also have a General Class Amateur Radio License.

Looking forward to being an active member of IAP, and getting to know you fine folks.

-Steven

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Welcome to IAP from Medina.

Have FUN!

As I said in my PM, ask any questions about the Ohio Chapter meetings of the Hartville MPG (Midwest Penturners Gathering).

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Hi Steven and welcome to the IAP. I'm in Columbus (Little Turtle Subdivision). We have an active Ohio Chapter that meets every other month up north at Heartville Hardware. Also, in April, the Midwest Penturners Gathering will be held in Wadsworth. Looking forward to meeting you.

Top Bottom