Hello From Central Florida

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

England14

I flowered TowMater over from Woodnet. LOML and I am trying to sell the house and retire to Tn. In preparation for the move I have most of my tools in storage. I did pick up an older Jet mini the other day and have it set up for pens. Just finished up a couple Deer Antler pens. As soon as I figure out how I'll post a picture of them.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

karlkuehn

Banned
Welcome!

Originally posted by England14
<br />I flowered TowMater over from Woodnet...

Is flowering someone the opposite of de-flowering them? heh...sorry, couldn't resist. Hope you're not long on proper manners and what-not. You leave an opening like that around these parts and it's like throwing a french fry to a herd of seagulls. Er, pack? Gaggle? School?...Whatever you call 'em in a frenzified group. heh[:D]

For examples of post-bashing and general e-com-based sucker-punching, just do a search on 'wdcav1952'. He's a notoriusly meaty target, if you find a weak spot! [}:)]

R2

Welcome to the froup Johnny! Take no notice of what others might say, its just that some of them are better at turning square stuff into round stuff than the rest of us.Just avoid the subject of cricket because the odd member from the land of OZ lurks here![:D][:D][:D][:(]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom