Hello from Cazadero CA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ahilldale

Hi Folks - My name is Andy and I have been turning pens for a few years. I am trying to improve my skills and refine my results. I enjoy trying new methods and tools and am always on the lookout for fresh ideas and challenges. I look forward to sharing what I have learned so far and hearing how others solve the problems we all come across.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Old Codger

Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy this site as much as I and many others do! BTW, where is Cazadero, CA? I've lived there for many, many years, but never heard or visited your area. Safe turning to you always!

ahilldale

Cazadero is about 35 miles west of Santa Rosa, which is about 65 miles north of San Francisco. We are in the redwoods here and about six miles from the ocean. Thanks for the welcome!

Old Codger

Wow! Must have driven through your area at least hundred times when we visited relatives in Pt. Arena and enjoying the sights on Highway 1 over the years. I can only imagine how beautiful your area is and the richness of the wine country in that area. Hope you summer has been wetter than most and you and your family are doing fine with the drought there in California... Our fires are finally getting better and hope your's and California are better also! Safe turning to you also!

Top Bottom