Hello from Blankity-Blanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hi Everyone!

My name is Renee Borek. Over the past month I have been selling wood blanks under my husband's username djborek. We thought it would be a good idea (to lessen the confusion) for me to create my own account to sell you all blanks. Then David can converse with everyone separately. He has a vast knowledge of wood technology and has a keen eye for cutting really nice blanks. If anyone is looking for something hard to find - especially in an exhibition grade, please let me know and I will see if we have any in our stock.

When I am not selling blanks online, I work with my husband David manufacturing custom architectural millwork here in Austin, Texas. We specialize in engineered Antique Long Leaf Pine flooring. Our webpage is: Blankity-Blanks 1-866-744-9663, but we are currently working on an updated website to reflect the wood blanks we sell now.

I look forward to providing you with good service and good quality blanks!

Renee

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

avbill

Renee here is a quote from your own web site:

"We no longer will be offering pen blanks. We will be moving into a new direction with a new updated website. Please check back soon."

Please explain to me why your promoting your web site to pen turners?

Edward Cypher

The same message is on the turning blank page also. The only page I found anything on was the shaving page. Those were turned brushes for sale starting at $100+. Everything else seems to be underconstruction or "we no longer will be offering."

BSea

Hello from Arkansas!

I also saw that no blanks were being offered through the site. Maybe she'll sell direct through forum ads.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Everyone!

My name is Renee Borek. Over the past month I have been selling wood blanks under my husband's username djborek. We thought it would be a good idea (to lessen the confusion) for me to create my own account to sell you all blanks. Then David can converse with everyone separately. He has a vast knowledge of wood technology and has a keen eye for cutting really nice blanks. If anyone is looking for something hard to find - especially in an exhibition grade, please let me know and I will see if we have any in our stock.

When I am not selling blanks online, I work with my husband David manufacturing custom architectural millwork here in Austin, Texas. We specialize in engineered Antique Long Leaf Pine flooring. Our webpage is: Blankity-Blanks 1-866-744-9663, but we are currently working on an updated website to reflect the wood blanks we sell now.

I look forward to providing you with good service and good quality blanks!

Renee

Renee, happy to have you with us under your own account. David and I have been conversing for years and he most certainly does have encyclopedc knowledge of the wood business!

I'd advise a quick read of the Product Reference Rules before you post any more links or discussion on the products you are offering for sale. We like to keep the forum tidy with marketing and sales discussions in the Marketplace.

Thanks!

Simsonicole

Welcome Renee from Perth, Western Australia. I clicked on your web link and found the blanks page but then went into it with the same error..."not selling"

Last edited:
Top Bottom