Hello from beautiful South Dakota!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SD Cruiser

Hello everyone!
I have been secretly checking out this site for quite some time now and thought I would join. I have no experience turning anything but I have been wanting to try pen turning for a long time. I figured I can save some heartache and money by getting the advice of experienced turners before making any mistakes and purchases. I hope you guys don't mind questions!

About me, I am 48 and originally from the Philadelphia area. I moved out to SE South Dakota in 2007. I work for the State as a correctional officer at a prison. I enjoy riding my motorcycle out in the country here and taking in the beautiful scenery, it helps me forget about the stresses from work. I am married and have 4 children.

I look forward to making some new friends and learning from everyone here!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KenV

Welcome Dennis

Sounds like Sioux Falls. Once upon a time I worked at the water treatment plant on the other side of the flood control bypass.

stonepecker

Welcome to the IAP from Minnesota.
If you enjoy the riding ....... take a trip out to Faith So. Dakota. There is one guy out there that is a member here.
Derek is a fountain of knowledge. ( Don't tell him I said so...... Nice guy also)

Enjoy the madness.

Top Bottom