Hello from Barcelona, Spain

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PFMan

Hello Everybody from Barcelona!!

Penturning is not my job, in Spain, penturning (or woodturning) is not as important as in America so find tools, materials and other stuff is expensive and not easy. Everything goes with an important transport cost...

I've been making pens for 8 months right now. Penturning came from my passion for fountain pens, old and vintage fountain pens. I work with a cheap and small metal lathe... and all I get from selling pens is to buy more material to make more pens... it is the non stop penturning wheel.

My wife is from Lafayette, Lousiana, so I feel a bit closer to you all.

I will post some of my pens if you let me to do it. :)

Jordi

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

StanBrown

Welcome from Texas and a former resident ot San Carlos de la Rapita. Had some very good times there, enjoyed it immensely. Went to Barcelona and Valencia both many times. Beautiful country, beautiful cities, great people.

PFMan

Welcome from Texas and a former resident ot San Carlos de la Rapita. Had some very good times there, enjoyed it immensely. Went to Barcelona and Valencia both many times. Beautiful country, beautiful cities, great people.
Stan, sure you ate good food there!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

leehljp

Member Liaison
Welcome from Mississippi also. Does your wife make Cajun food on occasion? Mine does. (She is from New Orleans).

Join in the fun and post some pictures of your work!

Top Bottom