Hello from AZ

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hello thanks for accepting me into this great site! I am 16 years old and into pen/wood turning heavily. Every spare chance I get I try to go in the garage and turn a few things. Here are a few pens I have made recently.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    381.9 KB · Views: 189
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

liljohn1368

Welcome from Mississippi, Blake. Nice looking group of pens. You got here just in time to join our new PITH ( pen in the hat ).

You can join here

Last edited:

Rolandranch

No way! My name is Seth and I am 16 also. And I am also from Tucson, AZ! Maybe we can meet up sometime. I have been turning pens for a little over a year and really enjoy it. There are not many young people on this site so it's great to see someone like you joining. Can't wait to see more of your work.

No way! My name is Seth and I am 16 also. And I am also from Tucson, AZ! Maybe we can meet up sometime. I have been turning pens for a little over a year and really enjoy it. There are not many young people on this site so it's great to see someone like you joining. Can't wait to see more of your work.
Glad to hear! I sent you a message on Instagram you and your brothers make some amazing segmented blanks!

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Welcome from Texas, Blake. I'm glad to see some young folks joining up.

Be sure to post some photos in the Show Off Your Pens forum. That will get you entered into our monthly drawing for new members.

howsitwork

A bit late but back from holiday. Welcome from the UK.

Chronologically I'm over 16 but wife says mentally..... not so sure.

Have fun Ian

Top Bottom