Hello from Ambler, PA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

scoops

I am enjoying the hobby of turning since buying a lathe last summer. IAP has been a wonderful resource and I am appreciative of the wisdom and experiences shared here.

I have given pens, bottle stoppers and Christmas ornaments as gifts, but also had a successful day selling at an Oktoberfest craft show. There is still so much to learn about stabilizing, casting, segmenting,... And dollars to be spent :)

Randy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wood128

Welcome to IAP. I was born in Wyncote, PA and my brother lived in Trevose and worked for many years in Ambler, PA. Enjoy learning all the good stuff about pen turning.

Woodchipper

Welcome to the forum. Have relatives in the Philly area. My uncle would retire to his camper with a transistor radio and a couple of bottles of Rolling Rock and listen to the Phillies games. BTW, love the Philies Phanatic mascot!

PostalBob

Welcome

I am enjoying the hobby of turning since buying a lathe last summer. IAP has been a wonderful resource and I am appreciative of the wisdom and experiences shared here.

I have given pens, bottle stoppers and Christmas ornaments as gifts, but also had a successful day selling at an Oktoberfest craft show. There is still so much to learn about stabilizing, casting, segmenting,... And dollars to be spent :)

Randy

Welcome to a great site and some really nice people.. Enjoy Bob from South Jersey

Top Bottom