Hello All from Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tack

Greetings all. I just joined up and I wanted to drop a quick hello. I got into pen turning about 3 weeks ago and now I understand what all the addiction is all about.. Bu..but I can quit any time I want!

So far I have found the forums a wealth of knowledge and helpful tips. I look forward to learning and improving with you guys.

Here is one latest pens I made. Eleventh I think. This is the first attempt at cutting the rings.

008530126_Slimline%20Honduras%20Mahogany%20-%20640.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PaulDoug

Welcome to the forum, Tack. I'm just working in my 4th pen this one is elk antler, but I really enjoy doing pens. Glad to have you here, very nice job on that pen.

tack

I like it there too Jim. I played my first concert out there. I think I hit all the chords in the right order. [8D]

I hope to get a few pens turned out as well to donate to the Peacekeeper cause. As soon as I figure out how to sand the ends properly, I'll send some off to you!

RonInSpringTX

Welcome Shawn, nice pen, more to come I hope!! Stop at anytime?? I don't think so!!! hehehe[}:)][}:)][}:)] you are ours now my friend and there is no escape!!

Ronnie in Spring,TX

keithkarl2007

Welcome to the dark side. May the force be with you (well all the guys and gals here be behind you) you will find their criticism and insight very helpful indeed. I've only turned my second pen, my first turned out that bad i defo won't be keeping it, gonna save the kit though

Top Bottom