Hello all from North Carolina

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TimR

Hi everyone,
I've lurked around over the years, making pens in spurts every now and then. I like all sorts of turning, from pens and ornaments to 16" bowls and 12" deep vessels. Hope to share some photos soon. :)
Tim

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

walshjp17

Welcome aboard, Tim. If you are interested, the Carolina Piedmont Penturener's Group meets every other month. We're an IAP chapter and affiliated with the Charlotte Woodturners.

Meetings are announced in the Local Chapters Forum and via email. Send me a PM with your email address & I'll add you to our mailing list.

jpw

TimR

PPTs

Hey John, I'm aware of the club and was at the last Charlotte Woodturners meeting where you had the pen that was raffled off!
Now do you know who I am? (last name Rinehart ring a bell maybe?) :tongue:

I will have to try to get to one of the club meetings sometime, just so many functions each month belonging to 3 area woodturning clubs. My wife will kill me if I add another to the list.

I was thinking about that kit you used and tried remembering where you said you got it, can you refresh my memory? Thanks.

walshjp17

I was thinking about that kit you used and tried remembering where you said you got it, can you refresh my memory? Thanks.

I was wondering if that was you :wink:. The kit is called Celticus Jr. (comparable to a Jr. Gent/Baron/Navigator) but with Celtic bling. It is sold by WoodPenPro.com in Hawaii.

See you on the 15th?

jpw

edicehouse

Hey come to the one in Hampton Roads, that way you don't have to tell your wife you joined another "local" club.... LOL welcome.

Top Bottom