Hello all

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mike Powell

Good morning all of you fine people. My name is Mike. I am a brand new wood turner. Ive been trying to get into pen turning for a while, and finally had the oportunity. I have made two pens, showed my first one off at work, and got an order for Ga. Bulldog red and black colored pen.

Im sure I will be asking a ton of noob questions. Im hooked on making pens, and the possabilities are endless as far as creativity goes. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of the site.

Mike

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

longbeard

Welcome Mike from WV
be sure to check out library, tons of great info
and the vendors catalog also, great people, great service.

turncrazy43

Mike, welcome to the madness of pen turning. Lots of knowledge here and great people. Check out the library there are tons of tutorials that will be great to get you started. Do try to find a local IAP chapter near you and join them, it is well worth the travel.

plano_harry

Welcome from Texas Mike! I started out the same way, but you will rarely need to ask questions. There is sooo much information already on this site, if you get good at using the search function, you will get your answer immediately and find most everything that has been said on the subject. The library is tremendous as well!

Harry

Top Bottom