hello

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hi everyone im new here(great opening line). but just wanted to introduce myself from Arkansas(probably the only one). just getting started in turning but it looks like alot of fun. BTW all you experienced turners beware i will probably be asking alot of questions when i get stuck. Dont know of any turning clubs around where i live or anyone that does any turning ;( around here

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

leehljp

Member Liaison
Welcome Rodger! No, you are are not alone here, as being from Arkansas; several on here and a some famous, or maybe infamous. :biggrin:

My daughter lives in AR not far from Searcy.

Home for me (when I go back there) is across the river from Helena - the little town of Tunica.

Where in AR do you live or work?

pssherman

Welcome to the addiction. You are not the only member in Arkansas. There are several that are actively participating and a bunch that are not active. As for the questions, ask away, everyone here was once a beginner and knows what is like. You will find that this is a very friendly site (at least most of the time) and we are like one big family helping each other when we can. Be sure to check out the Birthday bash forum as this will begin in February and is a whole lot of fun.

Top Bottom