Hello

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenGoblin

Hello, my name is Rebecca. I'm Jennera's daughter, she has posted pictures of many of my past projects. I heard many people wanted me to make an account, so here I am! Here's a picture of one of my most recent pens.

Attachments

• IMAG0590_1.jpg
    IMAG0590_1.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 163
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Hi Rebecca,

Welcome to IAP !!!

Many of us have been admiring your work for some time. . You seem to have learned very quickly and your pens are excellent !!

The one you show above is so colorful and nicely shaped and finished !!

Looking forward to all of your posts and pictures.

Last edited:

jennera

Welcome to the IAP, PenGoblin! [emoji4]

I have been calling her the Pen Fairy but she prefers goblin to fairy.

She has not tried casting her own blanks yet but it is something her Dad is interested in. He might start with trying some stuff in plain resin as we have been watching Peter Brown on YouTube and saw that he gets good results without using a pressure pot. It will be after the holidays before he is ready to try casting anything, though. Still looking into a few things and organizing the garage.

Jennifer (PenGoblin's Mom)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Welcome from Ohio, and to IAP!

LOL... About time you came out from the workshop to properly introduce yourself! :) We have been following your progress for a while now.

Have fun (and I will agree with you, "Goblin" is a much more colorful than "Fairy.")

Enjoy, and keep us posted on your projects!

robutacion

Hi, totally agree with Mark and I'm surprised that only today I saw one of your posts and trace your introduction back to have a look, sorry about that

Yes, I'm guilty of asking your Mom (apart from other's I'm sure) to get you to get your own spot (IAP membership), introduce your own works and join" us in any matters that you will feel appropriate.

Welcome to the IAP family and best of luck...!:biggrin:

Cheers
George

Mr Vic

Well it really is about time. Hi Rebecca! :bananen_smilies022:

For those that don't know, her and I have a bit of history. . . She won the Youth Pen Contest I ran this summer and then we got paired up for the last PITH. I've been using the fountain pen she made for me almost daily. Her work is more impressive in person.

Top Bottom