Greetings from Wisconsin!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RockandCole

I am new to pen turning, and to this forum, but have a working knowledge of woodworking and after a few weeks of turning pens, I may have found a passion. Really quick about me, I grew up in rural Indiana, went to college in Tennessee and soon after tied the knot to a beautiful woman and moved to Wisconsin to become a full time vocational Youth Minister. I am passionate about guitars, and if we are being honest, I enjoy working on them even more than playing them. My other passions include hiking (in Tennessee, not so much in Wisconsin) and of course my biggest passion is my job. I will post a few quick pictures of what I've been working on today (day off work=day in garage) as soon as I can figure out how, or once someone explains how to do so. (Today's projects were African mohagany, rosewood, and bocote, all with some form of sapwood from the seconds barrel at the local woodcraft store)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

campzeke

Welcome from Tampa. To add a photo to your post, click on the Go Advanced button just below the window you type in. Then click on the paper clip icon. I think you will be able to figure it out from there. So .... lets see the pics!

Top Bottom