Greetings From South Carolina

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gvarnador

Greetings All:
Only have been turning for a year now and it has become worse than a drug habit. I find myself not sleeping and in my shop. Yes I have it bad. So bad my wife has to get her lovin there which I think is cool and she a great supporter of what ever I do.
Thanks
Gene From S.C.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tom D

Welcome !! If you can tear yourself away from the shop for a couple of hours come to the Carolina Pen Turners Club meeting on April 6. The meeting runs from 1:00 to 2:30, it takes place at Mann Tool 802 CHRIS DRIVE - WEST COLUMBIA, SC 29169. Hope you can make it.

Tom

walshjp17

Welcome from Charlotte. If you are in the Upstate/Charlotte area, we're having a Carolina Piedmont Penturner's meeting on May 9.

gvarnador

Thanks everyone no etsy plans just getting started on Pens. I wave been turning alot of bowls. and working on making some of my own tools. will post pic as soon as I make something worthy to post. and thanks SC guys for the help offer and same here.

hewunch

Hey, you aren't too far from me in Ware Shoals. I would be glad to show you some things if you like. Let me know.

Welcome from Laurens. I understand the adiction. Just wish i had the time to feed it the way I want to. But then, I wouldn't have time to eat. LOL. Have to get pretty hunry to stop a few mimutes to eat as it is. And I have found I enjoy making my own tooks as much as making pens. And bsides, it lets me have a lot more tools than I 'would' have. Keep having fun!

pegasus70

Charleston here. Very much a newbie to this association myself, but I have the same addiction. Well, except for the wife part. Would appreciate any tips in that regard.

Top Bottom