Greetings from Philadelphia

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JerryS

Hello to you all , I'm a new turner yet a longtime woodworker . Thinking pens would be a good start with my adventures into the turning world . I look forward to tapping into the vast amount of knowledge here you all have to offer.
Regards
Jerry

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

randyrls

Welcome!

Hi Jerry; I am in a similar boat. I too started out woodworking, and began making pens on a request from a neighbor.

It gets to be addictive.

Have you visited Penn State Industries? I am in Harrisburg, and thinking about a road trip to their showroom.

rickstef

Randy,

I have been twice to PSI's showroom, and both times my dad and I walked away with more than we intended to buy.

some of their in store specials are well worth the trip, picked up some nice Cherry Burl and some Olivewood(have not turned that yet)

In the showroom they also have most if not all of the router bits that the MLCS catalog they put out, has.

Rick

dntrost

hide your wallet and leave your credit card far away from this site or you will be pulling it out everytime you log in some great deals on this site.
So many that I think I need to start reselling or else spending more time turning!:confused:

JerryS

Hi Jerry; I am in a similar boat. I too started out woodworking, and began making pens on a request from a neighbor.

It gets to be addictive.

Have you visited Penn State Industries? I am in Harrisburg, and thinking about a road trip to their showroom.

Randy no I haven't been up there , I know its about 30 mins from me . Now that I just bought a lathe I'll probably go visit the place .

Rick

I noticed your from Bear , by any chance are you a member of First State Turners ?

Welcome jerry I am just outside of phila in mont co.

Ashaw I'm down around Phila Internatonal . Its nice to see some local people here .

Last edited:
Top Bottom