Greetings from Nebraska!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TimHusker

I stumbled onto the penturners.org site by searching for an answer to an often posed question when attempting to incorporate a G2 refill into a click-pen designed pen kit. However, while this question somewhat lingers, I did find enough information to believe there is little reason to search elsewhere. There is a myriad of people with massive amounts of combined experience for almost any topic. I will look forward to peeking in often to read and learn more.

I've been turning pens for two to three years - after beginning with bowl turning. I had found the pleasure and immediate gratification more so with pens. They are fantastic gift items and often sell well enough to support my habit.

Thank you for the invitation and have a great Thanksgiving!

Attachments

• TimPens.jpg
    TimPens.jpg
    350.1 KB · Views: 129
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Tim welcome and glad you found us. I do not know how anyone who turns pens does not know of us but now that you are here you will become part of the family. I hope you do more than just peek in now and then. Join in the fun and share ideas and photos. We like photos here. We share other things than pens too so check around the site. Get ready for a huge event in Feb. It is our annual Bash party. Lots of fun and games and contests. Hope to see you enter. We don't bite so do not be afraid to join in. Happy Turning.:)

Top Bottom