Greetings from Massachusetts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BrianMac

Just thought I would drop a note and say Hello.

I don't have too much experience making pens, but I have turned a few and have grown an appreciation for hobby. I'm looking forward to learning and sharing my experiences as I get more experience with this hobby.

Thanks,

Brian

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

healeydays

Hi Brian, Welcome from NH. Sounds like you're in IKEA territory. If you are ever looking for a nice blond wood to play with, go ask the guys in the warehouse if they have any broken furniture they are tossing out...

Mike B

toddlajoie

Welcome from the west end of the Bay State!!! If we get our act together over here, we may be having a meeting in the next few weeks if you're up for a trip to West Springfield... check out the New England Local Chapter for info (right now there is not much...)

BrianMac

Hi Brian, Welcome from NH. Sounds like you're in IKEA territory. If you are ever looking for a nice blond wood to play with, go ask the guys in the warehouse if they have any broken furniture they are tossing out...

Mike B

Welcome from the west end of the Bay State!!! If we get our act together over here, we may be having a meeting in the next few weeks if you're up for a trip to West Springfield... check out the New England Local Chapter for info (right now there is not much...)

Thank you for all of the welcomes! I will have to check my schedule when the meeting is posted.

Thanks for the tip on getting blond wood at Ikea. I really hate going to that store, the layout makes it difficult to get in and get out when you know what you are looking for.

Brian

Top Bottom