Greetings from Maine

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim_K

I've been reading the IAP forum for many years and figured it was time to subscribe. I'm not one to subscribe to many websites or post much.

My teenage boys and I like to putter around at many hobbies including woodturning. We have 2 lathes, a MIDI and a floor lathe. Attached is a pic of the work area. The MIDI is under the plastic on the right.

Looking forward to reading and learning and contributing when possible.

Jim K.

Attachments

• IMG_1560-1.jpg
    IMG_1560-1.jpg
    329.1 KB · Views: 130
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodchipper

Welcome to the forum. Good to see a shop that is used. Sawdust on the floor, tools within easy reach and power tools covered to keep them clean.

Jim_K

Thanks all

Thanks all for the welcome.

Mark, I like the Nova lathe, it works well.

We live outside Bangor but lived 2 miles from New Brunswick previously in Aroostook County.

Michael, I work up the road from you in that town that starts with a U and has a college.

Jim

mecompco

Thanks all for the welcome.

Mark, I like the Nova lathe, it works well.

We live outside Bangor but lived 2 miles from New Brunswick previously in Aroostook County.

Michael, I work up the road from you in that town that starts with a U and has a college.

Jim

Ah, yes, almost next door. :)

mecompco

Welcome! Whereabouts are you? There are a few of us here, including the now famous Roger Madore. ;-)

Bah ha ha! Roger who? :biggrin:

Welcome, Jim, from Augusta! :)

Did a craft fair a couple of weeks ago. Lady comes up to my table and asks "if I'm the guy that made the Governor's pen"? When I said no, she reassured me that she was sure that mine were probably "just as nice as that guy's". :biggrin:

pianomanpj

Welcome! Whereabouts are you? There are a few of us here, including the now famous Roger Madore. ;-)

Bah ha ha! Roger who? :biggrin:

Welcome, Jim, from Augusta! :)

Did a craft fair a couple of weeks ago. Lady comes up to my table and asks "if I'm the guy that made the Governor's pen"? When I said no, she reassured me that she was sure that mine were probably "just as nice as that guy's". :biggrin:

Ouch! Sorry, Michael! That's gotta sting! :redface:

Top Bottom