Greetings from Lubec, Maine...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Downeaster

...the easternmost town in the USA! I just ventured into the world of making sticks of wood into lots of chips and dust and an occasional useful item. My first pen was completed the other day and was presented to my Valentine of nearly 50 years. WAY better than flowers or chocolates! I think I'm pretty isolated from other turners, with the nearest turning club being 2 1/2 hours away. If anyone who reads this is nearby, let me know. Happy turning!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mecompco

Welcome! It's been a while since I've been to Lubec--that is a bit of a haul from Fairfield. Would be great to have a Maine get-together, but we are pretty spread out.

Regards,
Michael

magpens

Welcome to IAP, Dennis !!! . You will enjoy your time here !!! . The company and the camaraderie are excellent ... not to even mention the fun and learning !!

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Welcome from Texas, Dennis & congratulations to you and your bride on your many years together!

You still have time to participate in some of the contests & activities going on in our BASH celebration. The puzzle contest just started today, so jump on in. Let me know if you have any questions about BASH.

Edgar

Loucurr

Welcome...I don't miss that cold weather but do miss the other seasons...Florida is a little flat!

SDB777

Welcome aboard!!!!
I am hoping to get back to Maine right after black-fly season ends and before winter starts this year. But I'll be way do south in Lebanon(west of Sanford).... I have got to find some dark skies and a few lighthouses for photography!

Scott B

Top Bottom