Greetings from the Great North!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SunJustWorks

Greetings from the frigid north, Lino Lakes, Minnesota! Currently in a heat wave of 6 degrees....

New to the group and very excited to be here, I have been searching the threads for tips and trick and have found all sorts of good information out there, thanks to you all for taking the time to answer questions and share you knowledge with other people.

I am new to pen turning, took a pen turning class at Rockler a couple of months ago and have been hooked ever since. My biggest issue is justifying the costs with my wife, but so far keeping her in fancy pens has been working. I find this hobby a great escape and challange to find new techniques and processes. It is apparent that there are no ends to the possibilities on creativity.

Again, thank you for all your comments and time to share. Looking forward for the future adventures.

Stay warm,

-Don

stonepecker

Welcome to the IAP from St. Cloud.

Found the best thing is being honest with the wife. Give her surprise presents off the lathe. And then hide the smaller (lol) purchases. Used equipment can be a beginning. I started with a HF lathe and then slowly bought bigger.

Enjoy the fun and madness.

Top Bottom