Greetings from Finland!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

brynphipps

Hello, my name is Bryn I am from the southwest UK but I have been living in Finland with my Finnish partner for about 3 years now. I have been watching loads of videos on YouTube and got addicted to pen turning videos and then decided I have to try this, I found a local school that rent out time in the shop so I turned my first pens... and I must admit they are quite good. And now I am saving for my own lathe and trying to find somewhere I can make them, as I live in a flat and I'm sure people won't like the sound thought the walls and ceilings.

Anyway it's nice to be part of this and I hope I can learn from you experienced pen turners.:)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MDWine

Welcome aboard.
There is no place like this place near this place... this MUST be THE place!

The key here is to participate! Ask questions when you have'm, answer questions when you can, and make friends!

randyrls

Bryn; Welcome; A small desk-top lathe doesn't make much noise. You can cut blanks with a miter box and hand saw. A pen mill in a drill doesn't make much noise either. A few pen gifts to the neighbors will allow you to turn to your hearts content, if your flat can accommodate the tools.

Top Bottom