Greetings from Edison Nj

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BrianM38

Im so happy that i found this site. Long story short....o came across a youtube video a few years ago on how to make a pen out of stamps. I thought it was cool since i have a friend who works for the post office. Fast forward to a couple weeks ago.....i found another youtube video and took a closer look at others. After some reserch i found out that psi is in philly and well....thats all it took. A 60 mile drive and 2000.00 later i took the plunge. Best move i made. Loving my new hobby. Saltwater kayak fishing and fly tyind is my 1st love but this is great to pass the winter away. Who knows, maybe i will start tur ing my own lures

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Welcome Brian. Always good to see another NJ soul. Careful of the slippery slope. This hobby gets very addictive. There are a few members here that have taken the fishing part of their hobby and combined it to pen turning or turning in general. Look forward to seeing some of your projects. We always love photos and people who like to talk about their work. So jump in and hope you stick around and have some fun.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Welcome to IAP from Medina, Ohio.

Many years ago I worked in the Partial Hospital Unit at Elizabeth General Medical Center. Very different than Medina!

Top Bottom