Greetings from Eastern North Carolina

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DanielN

Hey Everyone,
My name is Daniel Nicholson and I am writing you from my hometown of Morehead City, NC which is located along the coast of North Carolina. I have been interested in various forms of artwork for most of my life, even a s a kid... For the past 15 years I have been carving duck decoys and recently started making model sport fishing boats, carving fish, turning a few duck calls, and repurposing wood pallets. I am a licensed real estate broker (although I do not actively list and sell) and a licensed taxidermist. My wife (college sweetheart) and I have been married since 1990 and we have 2 fantastic daughters. Our oldest will be a freshman at Meredith College this fall and will pursue her interest in Criminal Justice and will play on the ladies soccer team. Our youngest daughter will be in 8th grade and is a phenomenal volleyball player. I have yet to turn my first pen, but I am eagerly awaiting that opportunity. I look forward to learning and turning with the members of this forum and want to 'thank you' in advance for the many questions I will ask... Daniel

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Hi Daniel, and Welcome to IAP !!!! . Thanks for your interesting and informative Intro.

JimB

Welcome from western New York State! Ask as many questions as you want. You will find everyone here is very willing to answer them and help you.

Woodchipper

Welome fro SE TN. I worked with a bunch of guy who chartered a boat out of MHC. Couldn't go to the reefs due to storms but caught a bunch of king mackerel by trolling offshore. Fish tasted great!

Top Bottom