Greetings from Cornwall, England

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Druthman

Hi, Thanks for allowing me to become a member of this association. I am a Cornishman who over the past year has become interested in pen making and,with the aid of you tube and other internet forums I'm constantly learning new pen making skills and techniques. I am a model engineer with a workshop build around machinery designed to shape metals rather than woods and acrylics but I have to say that this pen making lark is great fun and really rewarding. Most of my family members now own one of my pens and quite a few others have been supplied to work colleagues and friends. I am always keen to learn new skills so will be using this excellent forum to this aim. I am aware that most of you guys are from the USA but I'm hoping that you won't mind someone from "across the pond" learning from you.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Druthman

Thanks guys, looking forward to picking up new techniques and tips, great to be a member and yes Talltim, Eden is a nice place to visit. I live about 20 miles from it on the North Cornish coast

Last edited:
Welcome! One advantage you've got over us is the ability to by Beaufort Ink kits "locally" relatively speaking :) If you do, be sure to give Phil a hard time for me! (He's a good bloke, just don't tell him I said that!)

Alan Morrison

Welcome from across a short stretch of water in N Ireland
Most of these guys may be American but are most friendly and welcoming
Alan

Pen Joe

Druthman Welcome across the pond, I have several metal lathes and this pen turning is a lot easier and faster results and the chips don't burn or cut, have fun.

Agamalv

Hi, I'm from England too. My name is Matthew Christopher Russell. I will be glad to meet new people and exchange information.

PenPal

Welcome Neil my Dads mothers family came to Australia in the 1840,s from Cornwall.

Enjoy your pens and show us,share with us pics of your pens. Enjoy the Spring.

Peter.

Top Bottom