Greetings from Colorado Rockies

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

deedubl

Hi folks,

I have been reading and lurking for a bit, finally decided to do the Introduction. I've only been turning pens for about 2 months. I have gleaned a lot of great information from you already! Looking forward to learning more and becoming part of the 'community' here. Many thanks to all of you.

Dee Dee

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BJohn

Welcome to the group. Do not be afraid to ask questions. I am fairly new also and these guys have the patience of saints.

Have to HAVE with some of the questions I ask.

Edward Cypher

Welcome from Colorado, enjoy the forum and don't forget to checkout the Library. Also if you are in the front range there is a turning club in Loveland, Denver, Colorado Springs and Pueblo. I belong to both the Denver one and the Loveland one. Stop in and say hi. Meetings are the first tuesday of the month at rocklers in Denver and the first thursday after the first tuesday at the woodcraft in Loveland. Pm me if you need more info.

Mr Vic

Welcome Dee Dee....The front range is a large area...Pikes Peak Woodturners meets the 1st Wednesday each month in Manitou Springs.

deedubl

THANK YOU All for the Warm Welcome! (No matter which Range you're from :wink: LOL)

Mr. Vic, yep, Front Range is large. Just that most folks wouldn't know the little spot I call 'home'. I'm up near Woodland Park, so I will definitely try to check out the Pikes Peak club in Manitou Springs.

I'm happy to hear from all of you and look forward to sharing in this great community.

solobiker

THANK YOU All for the Warm Welcome! (No matter which Range you're from :wink: LOL)

Mr. Vic, yep, Front Range is large. Just that most folks wouldn't know the little spot I call 'home'. I'm up near Woodland Park, so I will definitely try to check out the Pikes Peak club in Manitou Springs.

I'm happy to hear from all of you and look forward to sharing in this great community.

I know an love the areas up near Woodland Park. It is a great area.

Top Bottom