Greetings from Canberra, Australia.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hi all, my name is Daniel and I've been turning pens fr about 6-8 months now so still consider myself very much a beginner to this hobby. I'm largely self taught, running on previous experious from high school woodwork for the turning side of things ( this was over 20 years ago though) and a healthy dose of YouTube education for the rest. I'm hoping to continue to learn through this site and looking forward to the associations and assistance forums such as this offer.

Dan

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Hawkdave

G'Day Daniel and welcome to IAP.

You should check out the library at the top of the page, plenty of great tips, hints and how to's. You will get all of your questions answered here and remember, there are no silly questions when you are just starting out.
Have fun turning pens.

Dave in Adelaide.

magpens

Welcome to IAP, Daniel !! . Further to what Dave said, there are no silly questions ... at any time ... so ask away !!!

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Welcome from Texas, Dan. I pretty much got started from You Tube videos also. The IAP library has also been a valuable resource for me.

I hope you will join in on some of the activities & contests in the upcoming BASH celebration. Let me know if you have any questions.

Edgar

Top Bottom