Greeting from FRESNO, CALIF!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ngator98

Real newbie penmaker here! Recently we were on cruise up the east coast of the USofA and one of our stops was a small port in Nova Scotia. While walking through the picturesque place we found a church having a craft sale. The object that caught my immediate attention was a display of wooden pens! Right then I knew that's what I'm going to do! Recently retired and looking for a constructive way to spend my precious (haha) time! Couldn't wait to get back home and get my the pen-making equipment and now here I am a newbie penmaker!

I've always loved woodworking and this is a perfect outlet for me.

If there's anyone else from good old Fresno, let me know who you are!

Thanks for having his awesome, resourceful site!

Mike Kubeck

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hey Mike, I'm not from Fresno....but saw it on a map once. ; ) But, we are almost neighbors...Redding...probably only 6-7 hours away. so...I guess that qualifies as neighbors....sort of. Enjoy, IAP...lots of smart guys around here willing to answer questions.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Welcome from Texas, Mike.

I hope you will join in on some of our BASH contests & activities. Let me know if you have any questions.

Edgar

dvdramrz

Welcome Mike!

I'm up the road from you in Merced! Also relatively new to pen turning, about a year under my belt. I've sold a bunch and given away more.

Warning! Extremely addictive and enjoyable hobby.

Most of my pens i make with my two boys (14 & 9 yrs old), wife (she would kick my butt if i posted her age. Lol) and daughter (8 yrs old) pick color combinations and pen kits. We just came up with a name "Dude! Where's my pen! " and working on a website. Like i said, extremely addictive!

Dave

Top Bottom