Greenhorn from NCarolina

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Robert A.

Hello everyone I've heard alot about this site over on another.Thought I would check you out.From what I've seen I've got ALOT to learn about pen turning.Hey but thats what I'm here for right.Like I said I live in NC USofA.Only been turning a few months now.Man this turning thing is addictive.After about two months added another lathe to the shop now I've got two and want to upgrade.:eek:So here we go lets start learning:question:.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodlvr

Welcome from Utah Robert. It is a very fun addiction but costly as you said. We have a great library due to a multitude of great turners on our site. Enjoy.

Robert A.

Thanks everyonr for the warm welcome.There are so many post I would love to respond too.If anyone wants to check it out the other site I mentioned is ncwoodworker.net.There are a great bunch of folks over there as well.Come on over and check us out.

Robert A.

rherrell

Hey Rick,
I'm down close to Charlotte.About 17mi. north west.Have you checked out ncwoodworker.net.We'er just bunch of country folk.Mostly all from NC!

I'm a member Robert but haven't posted in a long time. I got 150 bd' of Black Walnut a couple of years ago at one of their group buys in Raleigh and met alot of the guys. You're right, a bunch of good 'ol country folk!

Top Bottom