Glad to be here!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Krb45

Hi, and thanks for having me. I've been a woodworking hobbyist for over 40 years now and just recently started making pens when my oldest son showed an interest. I signed us up for a local pen turning class and enjoyed every minute of it...especially the time with my son. His grandad, who taught me, just recently gave him a lathe and already I think the student has surpassed the master!

I'm glad we will see the family tradition carried on and I look forward to learning from so many with greater experience!

Kenny

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BobGast

Howdy. I am just retired this year and just in November bought a lathe. Up until then I never turned anything in my life. I had a fountain pen addiction so when I discover that I can make pens I was ecstatic. I am still trying to have a successful pen or bowl for that matter. I have been doing a lot of spindle turning on 2x4's.

campzeke

Welcome Kenny. I know what you mean about working with your son in the shop. I have been doing the same with my son during his visit over the Christmas holidays. Good times!!!

Top Bottom