GEORGE

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gwilliams223

Hi I'm from NEPA and been turning for a little over a year. I'm a retired electrician and enjoying life. Love to make turning crafts and looking forward to becoming friends with as many people that would like to be. I like to make pens with pictures on them. All types of pens with any picture captured on the pen. Also make them with anything I feel would work and make them unique.
craftsfromgeorge.com
gwms223@msn.com

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Hi I'm from NEPA and been turning for a little over a year. I'm a retired electrician and enjoying life. Love to make turning crafts and looking forward to becoming friends with as many people that would like to be. I like to make pens with pictures on them. All types of pens with any picture captured on the pen. Also make them with anything I feel would work and make them unique.
craftsfromgeorge.com
gwms223@msn.com

From one George to another, welcome to the IAP family...!

We have a say that goes like this, "no pics, didn't happen...!", this means off-course that, we all like to see pics so, lets see some of your work, please...!

Good luck,

Cheers
George

Last edited:

jttheclockman

Welcome George from the sate of NJ. I too am a retired electrician of 42 years. Been retired 2 years now and loving it too. Did you work out of a union hall, own business, industrial plant, or commercial maintenance or something else??

The site is a great place to learn the fine art of pen making. Many talented people from all walks of life. Look forward to seeing what you got. Stick around and look around and have fun.:)

Top Bottom