G'day, g'day, g'day

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

thepossum

You guessed it I'm from Australia. South Australia to be precise. I'm retired on a disability pension, with severe heart condition and associated diabetes issues too.

Took up woodworking to keep my sanity and got into turning including pen turning. Have been making pens for a year or two and trying to sell em here and there.............

Came across IAP doing google search so here I am a beginner amongst professionals....:cool:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

You guessed it I'm from Australia. South Australia to be precise. I'm retired on a disability pension, with severe heart condition and associated diabetes issues too.

Took up woodworking to keep my sanity and got into turning including pen turning. Have been making pens for a year or two and trying to sell em here and there.............

Came across IAP doing google search so here I am a beginner amongst professionals....:cool:

Hahahah, I like the name, possum...!:biggrin:

Welcome to the IAP family also from South Australia.

Where about in SA are you? do you have a name?

You are in a good place to learn and share your works.

Best of luck.

Cheers
George

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
G'Day Mr/Mrs Possum!

Welcome from Middle Earth USA. Your situation sounds familiar - I wish you the best, can relate to some.

Have FUN! and know your particiation is appreciated.

OZturner

G'Day Possum, and Welcome, from Sydney.
Look forward to seeing some of your Work.
You will find a Lot of Information, and assistance on this Site.
Regards,
Brian.

magpens

You are dead right, George !!!!!!! . Loved living in Oz :biggrin:. . Someday I'll tell you more about it and why I came back to the land of my birth.

Welcome to IAP, Possum !!!!

I used to live in Adelaide !! :):)

You know, I feel that you still have a soft spot for when you lived here, I can see a visible twinkle in your eye, every time you mention it...!:biggrin:

Cheers
George

robutacion

You are dead right, George !!!!!!! . Loved living in Oz :biggrin:. . Someday I'll tell you more about it and why I came back to the land of my birth.

Welcome to IAP, Possum !!!!

I used to live in Adelaide !! :):)

You know, I feel that you still have a soft spot for when you lived here, I can see a visible twinkle in your eye, every time you mention it...!:biggrin:

Cheers
George

Absolutely, I would to hear it...!

George

Top Bottom