ed sr.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed sr.

who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks. heck , I'm 60 and just started doing pen , thanks to a good friend of mine (chris63). experiment and have fun you only get ONE CHANCE!

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

leehljp

Member Liaison
Welcome Ed. Chris can give you lots of good information.

I am giving a link to a PDF file that gives a broad overview of pens, pen tools, methods and finishes - without going into detail. I give this link all new folks here even if they don't need it. :wink: Chris can tell you what's hot in it and what's not. Nothing better than a live person to help.

http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=42446

DustyDenim

Welcome Ed

Ed: Welcome to this great hobby/addiction from Northeast Missouri. Since you live in Bloomington, you may want to seriously consider attending the Midwest Penturners Gathering in Champaigne coming up on April 25th. I went last year and my wife and I are going to attend this year. You meet a lot of great people who are more than willing to answer any questions you might have as well as viewing several good demonstrations. And, I almost forgot to mention the great door prizes for those in attendance. If you want further information, do a search in the casual conversation part of this website. Good luck and keep on turnin'. Fred.

Top Bottom