Columbus, Ohio

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

G T Smith

I have been making pens & pencils for about 10 years. My cabinetry & furniture projects left many years of blank material in the form of cut offs. The photos I see on this site are inspiring. I hope to post some also. The most unusual commission was an Alabaster pen with gold trim.

I have appreciated the willingness to share techniques and the photos are instructive. I was glad to find this forum.
Glenn

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Welcome Glenn. This forum is wonderful. A wealth of knowledge in the library, and every day, posts give thoughts and inspiration.

From Medina, Ohio

Ohio Chapter Meeting next Saturday in Hartsville - 2:00 PM. Should be a show stopper with a world famous demo! (NOT... - it's me). Join if you can!

Mark

Magicbob

Welcome from Akron
Try to make the meeting Saturday, Hartville is a great place, huge flea market, world famous restaurant, and the largest free standing hardware store in the world, and on Saturday they will have a bunch of us crazy wood/pen turners sharing our art.

OLDMAN5050

Passed Away May 15, 2019
In Memoriam
Welcome from Tennessee, I will be in Columbus May 5th, my son is graduating from The Ohio State University .....Nice part of the country if its spring or summer.....LOL

Top Bottom