Colorado greetings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

solobiker

Greetings from CO. I have been doing wooding working projects for a few years- primarily with my scroll saw. This past year I put more focus on using my lathe and just love it. I made several gifts for family members and friends and most recently started to make pens. Wow are they fun to make. I have enjoyed spending time on this forum and have learned a lot. Thanks!

Susan

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edward Cypher

Welcome Susan to the forum. I am here in Aurora. If you get a chance come to the Front Range Woodturners guild meeting on the first tuesday of the month at Rocklers at 6:30. Lot of good people just like the ones you will meet here on IAP. I am one of the Librarians so stop by and say hi.

Ed Cypher

balloon dude

Hello Folks

Hello folks, my name is Darryl, I am a balloon dude. I just joined a few days ago and have been looking at all the great pens and projects you all have been making. I am excited to be a part of such a large and diverse group of people. I would like to give a shout out to my fellow Okies, I just moved to Oklahoma from Wisconsin.

solobiker

Welcome Susan to the forum. I am here in Aurora. If you get a chance come to the Front Range Woodturners guild meeting on the first tuesday of the month at Rocklers at 6:30. Lot of good people just like the ones you will meet here on IAP. I am one of the Librarians so stop by and say hi.

Ed Cypher

I have been thinking about going...I am still a newbie and feel a little out of place.

BJohn

I have a daughter that is an engineer for Lockheed, currently at the Headquarters building off Ben Karyl. I think that is still in the Littleton - Columbine area. Next Time I come out I will check with you to find out were the best wood working shop n town.

Edward Cypher

Come there are a lot of good people and beginners

You will fit right in if you like turning and wood. We have a lot of beginners and a lot of people who are more than willing to help. If you get to the meeting stop at the library and say hi. You will be welcomed and I assure you you will not feel out of place.

Hope to see you at the August meeting.

Ed Cypher

I have been thinking about going...I am still a newbie and feel a little out of place.

Top Bottom