CANCELLATION

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jskeen

I was kicked off of one of these type sites for being too aggressive (and using the word "Juggalo"). !

Really? for saying "Juggalo"? That's interesting. Now if it was mostly for you being your normal, charming self, I could understand, :) but why would anybody object to "Juggalo"? I mean, I can't imagine anybody objecting to me talking about "Deadheads".... well, ok, I guess I can imagine some people objecting to it, but not anybody I would WANT to associate myself with.

"Curioser and Curioser"
said James

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Juggalo and Deadheads are one in the same. Their just seperated by like 30 years:biggrin:

greggas

Chill out dude

Jeff;If you don't like it then just don't visit.

I'm as agnostic as they come and no-one has tried to convert me yet in thousands of visits to this site.

Life is filled with constant interaction with many, many different types of folks. You'd do better to simply walk away from those that turn you off rather than telling them they turn you off.

Well gotta go be proselytized:laugh:

enjoy life man !

bitshird

Juggalo and Deadheads are one in the same. Their just seperated by like 30 years:biggrin:

Ernie, I really resent that statement !!!

Attachments

• Camera Download 12-14-05 032.jpg
    Camera Download 12-14-05 032.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 152

animefan

Just how does one compare these 2 types of people. Juggalos weird people out Dead heads are just weirded out.

Attachments

• Dark20Lotus.jpg
    Dark20Lotus.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 126
  • NewJerryGarcia_8.jpg
    NewJerryGarcia_8.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 109
I was one of those involved in the "debate'" and that is all it was. I am also participating inthe PITH, though I boitched about the post. That is what we do, here. We get what we have to say of our chest and we move on...
I would also llike to say that the prayer wishes are recieved and sent out to my "family" here without hesitation or fear intimidation. That is what this goup is...an extended family!!
If you stay, you'll be welcomed as if you were here from day one!
If you never make a pen, stay just for that, if you do make a pen, it will be better than if you werent here, I guarantee it. There is no better group of people than those on the IAP.

EBorraga

In Memoriam
HOLY SCHNIKES'S KEN. I would never, ever, ever show that picture to anyone. They may have an acid flashback. I can hear In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida in the background. Who's goin chicken huntin? We's goin chicken huntin. You'll have to ask your SIL about that line:wink:

animefan

You can't fire me! awww we just made a breakthrough in group!
Blame your daughter she isn't firing on all cylinders remember she is a juggalette

bitshird

Listen folks, did it ever occur to any of us that the OP actually was venting his frustration, and look what we have done we have maligned his intent, discredited his theory, upset his apple cart and short sheeted his post. aren't we all ashamed........

I'm not!!!!!!

EBorraga

In Memoriam
We're actually talking religion here. It's just music religion. It's like the Hippies vs. Generation X. Maybe we can have a Penturners Buildoff. The Old Guys vs. The Younguns!!! Just like on the discovery channel.

IPD_Mrs

Guys & Gals there has been many posts on this and many good points made. At this juncture though I believe we are beating a dead horse. To keep from offending anyone I respectfully request that this thread be closed. All parties should reflect on what has been said.

sdemars

Are there any . . .

Are there any aliens in the group? You know the one's with little green antennas.

They usually hide them under their hats pretty well. . .

We should ask them about religion since they populated the earth with "revved up monkeys".

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!

Steve

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Did it occur to anyone that this is posted in the "Introduction" Forum?

Sorry I'm late . . . but whether Pakuma stays or goes, welcome to IAP and thank you for your input.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
All I can say about thes pictures is...Get a haircut and wash that stuff off your faces, what is the matter with you people?????? Don't make me get up or there will be another person standing!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::wink::tongue::eek::rolleyes::biggrin::biggrin:

chriselle

Are there any aliens in the group? You know the one's with little green antennas.

They usually hide them under their hats pretty well. . .

We should ask them about religion since they populated the earth with "revved up monkeys".

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!

Steve

Steve, I'm an alien and I've got my official alien registration card.....seriously!

Just had to get that...IBTL (in before the lock).

leestoresund

Is that Martin Luther King woodworking?
Don't you have a dream...of being a better pen turner?
As he never responded I suppose Pakuma has been thoroughly scared off or proselytized away but this is having the makings of a most prolific and ridiculous post.
Let it die a natural death.

Lee

jskeen

Nah, why let it die? I kinda like the turn it has taken. If the OP has abandoned it, well then, no great loss, he obviously was just looking for a fight anyway. I'm enjoying the flashback just on it's own merits :)

James

Besides, I want to hear radams, take on it, just so I can ridicule and abuse him :)

Dudley Young

Guys & Gals there has been many posts on this and many good points made. At this juncture though I believe we are beating a dead horse. To keep from offending anyone I respectfully request that this thread be closed. All parties should reflect on what has been said.
I agree. The post was not worthy of all this debate. JMO

EBorraga

In Memoriam
This would be the only picture in which you could put Ron in and he would appear to be the normal one. lol

Ron's in that Picture!!! He's the skinny guy with his eyes squinted, right in the middle:eek:
It also looks like he's wearing a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles t-shirt.

trickydick

1. Pakuma-matata stay or go...your choice. Oh yeah...grow up.

2. I am typically a lurker on this site and sometimes wonder why some folks find it necessary to be rude. That's the worst I have ever seen. My guess is they don't have jobs to keep them busy. I have a job and just violated my comment in line one. Go figure.

3.. Ken, the photo freaked me out Man! I'm going to have to go get some of mine but they are all black and white and not digital. Shows my age. California was my home in the 60's...nuf said.

4. I have learned a lot from this site and there is 99% good to 1% unnecessary.

Hmmm....maybe my comments are unnecessary...I'll have to think about that. This thread was a lot of fun!

dalemcginnis

Local Chapter Leader
Sounds to me like he is one of that small but vocal minority that don't believe anybody of one particular religion should be able to say anything about their belief in public.

Top Bottom