CANCELLATION

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RAdams

Banned
WOWZA WOWZA WOWZA What a thread this has turned into!!!

It gets my vote for the most amusing, fun loving thread in the history of time!!!

First.... YES, I got booted (Partly) for using the word JUGGALO. It is a woodturning forum. Me and this forum actually have some history too. I mean like, their logo is still tattoo'd on my chest, and the lathe and handtools, and scroll chuck i own today are mine due to the original owner of that site. I used the word JUGGALO a few times on the site, and got in trouble because people were "offended" by it, and thought it represented a gang. I think it was really a ploy to run my loud ass off. All's well that end's well because i found IAP when that happened.

As far as this thread goes, well I said my piece on page two to the OP. This is an amazing resource for penmaking. If you focus on those boards, you can have a long, and happy stay at hotel IAP. It's a lovely place, Such a lovely place.

And now i gotta reply to some of the posts here in this thread, and i will be running my post count up doing it because i cant dfo multiple quotes.

RAdams

Banned
A gentleman on this forum just posted a prayer request for a certain young boy battling cancer and facing a tough surgery. He also suggested that we, as a group, produce pens to help offset the family's obvious expenses (surely you can see how THAT is relevant this site).

I personally would not be part of any forum that would ban this simple, yet powerful gesture from its pages on the off-chance that it may offend someone. If you consider that prossillytiziing, then I would suggest you simply not come here anymore. I don't think a cancellation is needed unless you're getting a magazine subscription that I was unaware of......Sheesh!

How 'bout them Cowboys?

YES... How Bout them COWBOYS! Ole Dez Bryant just learned a quick and valuable lesson about carrying shoulder pads! How funny!!! I got two words about the Cowboys this year... One of them is SUPER, and the other is BOWL!!!

RAdams

Banned
Good grief! I missed the proslytizing, the internet sex, and I'm not a member of the "In-Crowd" click. But on the plus side I did learn about the Insane Clown Posse.

*Picturing Glass Scratcher downloading a song to see what the rave is all about, and freaking out after the first two lines*

GEESH, I am gonna have a million replies to this thread... So many things to say to so many great posts!!

RAdams

Banned
You can't fire me! awww we just made a breakthrough in group!
Blame your daughter she isn't firing on all cylinders remember she is a juggalette

And trust me.....

"You don't wanna tussle with a down Ninjette"

RAdams

Banned
Nah, why let it die? I kinda like the turn it has taken. If the OP has abandoned it, well then, no great loss, he obviously was just looking for a fight anyway. I'm enjoying the flashback just on it's own merits :)

James

Besides, I want to hear radams, take on it, just so I can ridicule and abuse him :)

Well, I think that JUGGALO LOVE FOREVER MUCH CLOWN LOVE!

We are killing this thread, Like the clowns kill beats!

RAdams

Banned
I'm enjoying the flashback just on it's own merits :)

James quote]

Hey James, I'm having flashbacks of "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas".

GREATEST BOOK OF ALL TIME! GREATEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME!!!

HST is one of my hero's (Who'da thunk it right?) I have a sticker on the top of my computer monitor that says

GONZO FOREVER
some may never live, but the strange never die!

I really really want the seeing fist tattoo as well!! RIP Good Doctor!

RAdams

Banned
This would be the only picture in which you could put Ron in and he would appear to be the normal one. lol

And finally, my last reply! This picture is going to force me to actually dig up my photos and post a picture or two! I have LOTS of crowd shots:confused:, and a few shots of teh artists:biggrin:, but the crown jewels are my AUTOGRAPHED hatchet man jacket, and my pictures of me and the Clowns in front of their hotel night after a show. crazy story, including drawn pistols by the police, bodyguard blockers, and a "ebay fan" but i got my siggy!!

Fred

Lets see now ... July 2010 joins site ... Makes two posts ... Comes online and complains about religion ... Hummmmm, I don't know about this 'member' really wanting to be a part of this flock! I really have some doubts and the short hair on my neck is standing up a bit and that usually means something is amiss. :eek:

As others have suggested IF you don't care for what you have read here, well, the choice is still up to you to either stay, learn, make a few posts, or move on down the list and read a different type of posting.

:usflag: God Bless the United States of America! and All those that support and defend our way of life! :usflag:

capcrnch

YES... How Bout them COWBOYS! Ole Dez Bryant just learned a quick and valuable lesson about carrying shoulder pads! How funny!!! I got two words about the Cowboys this year... One of them is SUPER, and the other is BOWL!!!

Were you drunk when you typed this?
There's no way.. NO WAY the cowboys are going to the show.

This years super bowl? Jets and Saints.
Take it to the bank folks.

Tanner

tumblr_l0t340HRy51qadttoo1_500.png

I'm gonna have nightmares after seeing this. Even that big headed Burger King dude scares me. I see that big head coming at me and I'm running the other way!

RAdams

Banned
They are ALL my brothers!!!

And for the record..... Someone said the guy in teh middle looks like he is wearing a mutant ninja shirt.... That is Riddlebox. One of the best Joker's cards! The one that got me into the clowns (Now everyone knows how long i been a Juggalo)

Attachments

• riddlebox.jpg
    riddlebox.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 70

Gin N' Tonic

Are there any aliens in the group? You know the one's with little green antennas.

They usually hide them under their hats pretty well. . .

We should ask them about religion since they populated the earth with "revved up monkeys".

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!

Steve

Hey!

I resent that remark. Anyone who watches old episodes of the twilight zone know that aliens don't have antennas. The ones from Mars have 3 arms and us folks from Jupiter have 3 eyes.

Stick Rounder

I too had to look this word up. Maybe were to dumb for you. But I too have an opinion and if asked I will share it, if challenged I might even become nasty. Who knows. I don't care what religion you are, what the color of your skin is or who you sleep with. I login to see creative people sharing their passion. Certainly not everyone on this site shares the same views all the time about everything and that is part that I like the most.

Top Bottom