Badges

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

micks pens

Hi from England, as a newish member can you tell me where i can get a badge from to sew onto my work jacket, please? also can i use your i a p logo on my paperwork?regards Mick.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Mick, you might want to call the person who oversees this website and ask him about using the logo and purchasing a "badge".

You can contact him by sending a Private Message on this website to Jeff, which is his official name on this website.

Penturners.org has twice-yearly contests which attract a lot of interest.
At the time of the contests, items can be purchased with the logo emblazened on them - examples include coffee mugs and tee-shirts.

It is my understanding that a contest to choose a new logo for 2018 was recently undertaken. That might mean that you might want to delay your use of the logo until the new one is approved. However, the new logo may only be for the purposes of the BASH contest which takes place in February 2018.

Hope you find what you want. . Welcome to IAP !!! (although I see you have been a member incommunicado for 4 years already).

Hi from England, as a newish member can you tell me where i can get a badge from to sew onto my work jacket, please? also can i use your i a p logo on my paperwork?regards Mick.

Last edited:
Top Bottom