Bad start?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fred

Welcome, Constant, to the Forum from another Atlanta - actually Tucker - resident. I look forward to seeing one of your Declaration creations.

Check my profile and see if we liver close to one another ... we can always have coffee at one of the many Waffle Houses as one of them surely has to be nearby! :wink:

Again, welcome to the site. :biggrin:

GouletPens

Constant, you've just gotten what's called "baptism by fire" in the ways of learning the US's first amendment: the freedom of speech! Even though a lot of people have said a lot of things, we all have the right to say our opinions and that's more than can be said for many parts of the world. Welcome to America and to the IAP, and I look forward to seeing more of your innovative and beautiful art.

Paul in OKC

Ja Boet, Howzit:biggrin:

One of the great things about this site is that you will always have more friends than enemas.:)

Now that jou is 'n a proper 'merikan met 'n dompas en alles, I hope you are teaching them to play proper rugby:cool:

Welcome to the INTERNATIONAL Ass. of Penturners:wink:

I think I agree with what Steve says here :confused:, but just in case I don't (or shouldn't!) Welcome! Thanks for persevering thru the muck and sticking around. Like what was said before, we tend to stick up for those here, maybe to a fault sometimes, but that is what makes this group a great place to be.

jttheclockman

Constant

What can I say??? I too had wish this was your first post and all that happened, did not. But here we are and hopefully we move on from here. Defending others and defending your passions are good traits and sometimes they go too far and I maybe guilty by fault. The people here are great and want to share as you will see. We got off on the wrong foot and I emailed you and also publicly apoligized and I too am glad you stuck around. Hopefully no hard feelings.

Welcome aboard and lets get to work.

flyingmelon

Ja Boet, Howzit:biggrin:

One of the great things about this site is that you will always have more friends than enemas.:)

Now that jou is 'n a proper 'merikan met 'n dompas en alles, I hope you are teaching them to play proper rugby:cool:

Welcome to the INTERNATIONAL Ass. of Penturners:wink:

I hope I have more enemies then that as well!!!!

arjudy

I'm glad you have persevered.

Attachments

• welcome.gif
    welcome.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 200

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Constant, one thing to remember about the pen sites (two of them more than others) is that people like to see credit going to where it's deserved. So, sometimes we jump up and try to defend one of our own, whether we know if it's needed or not. Sometimes we're a 'shoot first ask questions later' kind of bunch, with the best intentions. I'm sure as you grow to be one of the group, you'll be afforded the same more-heart-than-brains call to arms.

Welcome, I don't know how everything shook out with the other thread, but I hope it came to a good resolution.
Man dont I know this!!!!! =-)

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Welcome Constant, and we look forward to having you spend some time with the Southeast Chapter on Saturday, December 20th!

Thanks for sticking around, and we look forward to having you and your talents here.

I should rather say, I strive for perfection. Though sometimes I have to compromise where time is an issue. I Had an engineering business in SA where we were rebuilding RV's, the difference between a close to perfect job and a very good job was normally 2 weeks. That works out to be a lot of extra money and the customers would not even notice the difference. It gives me a lot of satisfaction when something turned out perfect to my standards.

randyrls

Constant; Welcome!

And congratulations on your citizenship! I have a friend who just became a citizen. I made a Red, White, and Blue pen and had the Pledge of Allegiance engraved on the cap of the pen. Came out great, but I didn't take any photos before I gave it to her.

Top Bottom