Back to turning

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

clement

Hi everybody,

I was'nt here for a while, in fact since a got sick earlier this year. I had to left turning beside me, and I had also no desire to work in my shop.
Fortunately the last few weeks my health is better and I'm really enjoyed that I can go back to my workshop. Hopely I'm back for a long time now
Since than I've turned some pens from kits I left over and it seems that I've still the skills for doing it.
I also have take a look at the forum and could see that there are a lot of new members, to all of them I wish they all " Welcome to the IAP "

See you soon,

from Belgium

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Good to have you back here and hope it is a long stay. I really understand about how nice it is to get back to the shop and lathe after some time.

Happy turnings.

leehljp

Member Liaison
And a welcome back from this side of the world. Glad you are doing better! When you get a few new pens completed, post a few pictures if you can. As many say, "Laughter is the best medicine" but I think that "pen turning" runs a close second! :biggrin:

Len Shreck

Thanks clement and welcome back I hope your health stays good so you can share your knowledge and experience with us newbies, I am a total newbie I have not made a pen yet I tried a turning and had a "blow out" but I think I was able to salvage the tube so we will see how things go the next time..lol. Anyhow WELCOME BACK.. from Len from Pennsylvania.

Top Bottom