Back again.... Checking in

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

byounghusband

Hey everyone!! It's been a while. Work and life have gotten a bit in the way lately. And on top of that, most of my tools are in storage with our house on the market. I just sold my JET 1014 and plan on getting a 1220 in the next month or so. Hope everyone is doing well and turnig LOTS of great stuff. Did I miss anything lately?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stevers

Hey everyone!! It's been a while. Work and life have gotten a bit in the way lately. And on top of that, most of my tools are in storage with our house on the market. I just sold my JET 1014 and plan on getting a 1220 in the next month or so. Hope everyone is doing well and turnig LOTS of great stuff. Did I miss anything lately?

Just a whole new web site!!:eek::eek:
Welcome back.:biggrin:

its_virgil

Hey Bob,
It was good to see you a couple of weeks back at the Woodworld TX turnathon. You really should post some of your scroll sawing in the "other things we make" forum...it was really nice and a great thing you are doing.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Daniel

welcome back, hope you get your shop out of moth ball soon. We do have a whole new web site but that means you just havn't found all the stuff you miss yet. Really it has not been to bad.

Top Bottom