Another Texan....o brother!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

zenjen33

Hello, everyone! My name is Jenifer, live outside of Beaumont, Texas. I am overwhelmed by all the great info on your site! I have recently been introduced to penturning from a great new friend and I'm hooked! So much so that I am proceeding with a little something called "JENZ PENZ" I am just thrilled to find such a great hobby! Who knew? LOL

Okay, now I have to get back to my penturning education!

Jen

PenWorks

Welcome Jenifer, look forward to seeing your work. Lots of good stuff here.
I wouldn't doubt if 5 memebers are within walking distance of you, with all the Texan's we have here :D

its_virgil

Welcome, Jennifer, from Wichita Falls. I too look forward to seeing some of Jenz Penz...what a clever name. There is a wealth of talent here and information is free for the asking. We like pictures and sharing our knowledge.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Welcome from another Texan. I'm in Pearland but grew up in Port Arthur and went to Lamar in the 70's in Beaumont.

jskeen

Greetings from Crosby, TX. Which side of Beaumont are you on? I'm on hwy 90 just east of Houston. If you make a run into the big city and would like to stop in for a shop visit, drop me a PM, I work from home and am almost always around.

James

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Welcome Jen !! Hope your kids give you plenty of time on the computer . These great folks will keep you busy , learning !

its_virgil

Would that be Scotland the country or Scotland, Tx?:D:D:D Yes, we have a Scotland, Tx;and also Tokyo, TX;Babylon, TX; Canadian,TX; Cuba, TX;Cypress, TX; corinth, TX; Denmark,TX; Egypt,TX; Holland, TX; India, TX;Ireland, TX;Ialy, TX; Sweden, tx;Turkey, TX; and even a Utopia, TX.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by ligget

Welcome from Scotland!:D

Top Bottom